Creating Beauty, Delivering Happiness Since 1914
Allan's Flowers was established in 1914 by the Allan Family, who also had two sons. Once the sons were ready and old enough, they took over ownership of Allan's Flowers and ran the floral shop for over 60 years. In 1999, the business was sold to Jim and Rakini Chinery, who still own and operate Allan's Flowers today. Having been passionate members of the Prescott community since 1989, Jim and Rakini are dedicated to continuing the century-long tradition of delivering fresh quality flowers while providing exceptional service.
In 2010, Allan's Flowers relocated from its original storefront to its current shop on East Gurley Street and began expanding. Instead of serving Prescott exclusively, Allan's Flowers' territory grew to include Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, and other surrounding areas. In addition, Allan's Flowers' Drive Through services and partnerships with neighboring businesses continue to flourish.
"We're always happy to assist our customers in bringing their vision to life through flowers."